Faith In The Face Of Fear
Scripture: Mark 5:21–5:43, Hebrews 11:1–11:12, John 6:16–6:21, Isaiah 11:1–11:2, Psalm 130:1–130:8
FAITH IN THE FACE OF FEAR
- Another large crowd and meeting Jairus
- A woman in need of healing approaches
- “Daughter, your faith has made you well”
- Jesus hears the news about Jairus’ daughter
- “Little girl, I say to you, get up”
Hebrews 11:1-12, John 6:16-21, Isaiah 11:1-2, Psalm 130
- Fear is a normal part of life. It can cause us to run from God, or it can draw us closer to him.
- Faith is our response to God’s faithfulness, and it is sustained by God’s faithfulness.
- Hopeless circumstances are transformed as we keep our eyes on, and learn to trust in, God’s faithfulness.