Cloaks and a King
September 25, 2022 Pastor: Brandon Babcock Series: Mark: The Forgotten Gospel
Scripture: Mark 10:46– 11:11, Zechariah 9:9, 2 Kings 9:13, Psalm 118:25–29
CLOAKS AND A KING
Connecting Two Stories:
Mark 10:46-52, Mark 11:1-11, Zechariah 9:9, 2 Kings 9:13, Psalm 118:25-29
Who Is Jesus? (Identity)
- The true King
What does his kingship look like? (Vocation)
- Mercy, salvation/healing, and peace
What does it mean to follow Jesus? (Discipleship)
- Faith, obedience, and allegiance
- Am I willing to accept King Jesus and his kingdom on his terms?
- Am I willing to call out to King Jesus for salvation?
- Am I willing to put everything to the side to follow King Jesus?
More in Mark: The Forgotten Gospel
January 29, 2023To All Creation
January 22, 2023Hope in the Darkest Hour
January 15, 2023The Glorious Death of King Jesus