GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Springfield Faith Center a great one!
Springfield Faith Center meets every week and offers two identical services for you to choose from: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Location and Directions
Springfield Faith Center’s beautiful church campus is located at:
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
How long is a SFC church service?
In total, a SFC church service is about 65 minutes in length.
- Services begin with someone greeting our in-person and online attenders and praying over the service. Like most churches, we take an offering in our service. If you are a guest, please do not feel obligated to participate in the offering. This is intended for our regular attenders who consider SFC their church home.
- Following the prayer over the service, the SFC worship team (band) will lead the church in music. Song lyrics are projected onto the screen so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable.
- After the music portion of the service is complete, there will be a short announcement video with upcoming events happening at SFC.
- Following the announcement video, one of our pastors will come up to share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus.
- Immediately following the service we serve fresh brewed coffee and muffins (donuts every 1st Sunday of the month!) in the Connect Hub.
What’s the culture like at SFC?
- Sundays at SFC are casual and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week, and at SFC, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our SFC Kids the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes to get signed in for the experience. SFC Kids is offered at every service for kids ages infant through Grade 5.
LET US KNOW YOU'RE COMING
Ready to check out SFC in person? We can’t wait to meet you in person. Simply click here to let us you're coming and we’ll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.