Hope in the Darkest Hour
Scripture: Mark 15:40– 16:8
HOPE IN THE DARKEST HOUR
Faithfulness and Hope:
Matthew 27:55-28:8, Luke 23:49-24:12, John 19:31-20:9
- The women show up to care for Jesus’ needs.
- Joseph risks his position and standing to do what he can for Jesus.
- Jesus is the firstborn of God’s new resurrection, and the promise of what God has prepared for us.
Taking it Home:
- Faithfulness is showing up to offer what you have.
- Your failures will not stop Jesus from inviting you into his kingdom.
- How is today different because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ?