On The Way To Jerusalem
September 11, 2022 Pastor: Bev Lenhart Series: Mark: The Forgotten Gospel
Scripture: Mark 10:32–45, Isaiah 51:22, Ezekiel 23, Revelation 14:9–11, 1 Peter 3:20–21
- Jesus’ whole life was leading to the cross.
- The cup and baptism represent the wrath of God and the anger of God.
- The sign of a follower of Jesus is serving.
- Jesus came to fulfill God’s plan.
Isaiah 51:22, Ezekiel 23, Revelation 14:9-11, 1 Peter 3:20-21
- Jesus took on God’s wrath for us.
- Jesus was always the plan.
- Real evidence of greatness in God’s kingdom is serving.
More in Mark: The Forgotten Gospel
January 29, 2023To All Creation
January 22, 2023Hope in the Darkest Hour
January 15, 2023The Glorious Death of King Jesus